Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- Adding this interface to a class will allow it to be automatically bound to
properties in the class.
- Thrown when a property is unable to perform an assignment.
- Apply Property definitions to an object to generate a simplified stdClass object suitable
for encoding into JSON/YAML/etc.
- Define a rule for encoding/dehydrating a property.
- A non-recoverable hydration/encoding error.
- Copy information from an object created from a JSON/YAML/etc. configuration file into
a new object of the host class, performing validation and transformation operations
while doing so.
- Define hydration/dehydration rules for a property.